@49 Restaurant - A New Gem In Salt Lake, Kolkata


One of my friends informed me that, a new restaurant namely @49 is opened at AE369, salt lake sec 1, Kolkata which is offering a 49% discount on food. As I am a big foody so I was not able to resist that, I took my team and landed at the place.


Talking about the exterior and interior of the restaurant, greenery theme is maintained outside the restaurant with small artificial and real plants. Talking about the interiors, a beautiful Gautam Buddha idol is placed offering a warm welcome. A multi colored dim light covers the entire place with soft music.


Since, we were super hungry so without waiting for a min, we thought to order some delicious food but finding such a big menu, we were confused. So, we took the help from their staff to choose our stuffs. We ordered the followings:

1. Crispy Fish 


I found this item very different. Every bite of crispy fish offered a cracking sound just like kurkure. It was served with dip sauces which add more value to it.


2. Cheese Kebab 


I had kebab from number of restaurants and tasted numerous varieties. Here I found this item very different. A thick layer of cheese covers the entire kebab that looks really good. Every bite of delicious juicy chicken was offering a taste of awesomeness.

3. Mutton Keema Pulao  


I never had such a tasty pulao in my entire life. Small tiny pieces of mutton with well prepared long grained rice were offering the taste of heaven.


4. Tandoori Chicken Butter Masala 


I had tandoori chicken butter masala from a number of places and everywhere I found a similar taste but here I was surprised as it was giving a smoky taste and thick gravy make it an excellent combination with pulao.

Since it's a brand new restaurant so we were offered complimentary dessert as a scoop of ice cream which made this journey a happy one.

Overall my journey went really good and Loved the taste of the food. I appreciate their warm hospitality and the excellent behaviour of crew members.

My rating - is 5/5
@49 Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments